Discover the Chef Jérémy Cheminade Pumpkin Soup...a true delight !
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time : 45 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- a quarter squash
- ½ white onion
- 60 cl of whole milk
- salt, pepper
- nutmeg powder
- a little bit of olive oil
- chopped parsley
- twig of thyme
- clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Cut the squash seeds finely
- Mince and thinly slice the onion. Sauté the onion with the thyme and garlic in a cover pan (and low heat) with a little bit of olive oil.
Tip: Put the onion in cold olive oil and add salt, so the onion will not burn !
- Add honey and squash, add salt and simmer gently
- Let it cook for 45 minutes or 1 hour until it looks like a compote
- Mix it all and add milk
- Add salt and nutmeg powder (according to your tastes)
When you serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Comments: You can add scallops fries in a little bit of butter, in the plate, for a more sophisticated starter.
Good Appetite !